Location: Hohenstadt/Neresheim/Rothenburg/Greifswald, Germany
Currently 7 electricians are needed to work in Germany:
· 5 CONSTRUCTION ELECTRICIANS (new and renovation objects; cable laying, installation and connection of transfer stations, switchboards; installation of lighting systems);
- 2 YACHT ELECTRICALS (installation and preparation of electrical installations after yacht structures; preparation and connection of switches, meters and distribution sockets; inspection and voltage measurement).
· Ability to start working as soon as possible;
· Similar work experience at least 1 year;
· Communicative German language skills;
- Ability to work independently and quickly absorb innovation;
- Ability to independently read drawings;
· Driver's license - category B;
· Own car is an advantage;
· Please send CV in English/German!
· The long-term work with possibility for improvement;
· Salary 2400 - 2600 €/month (netto) for 168 h, 22 working days per month, salary is depending on the position;
· Work hours: 40 h/week, overtime is paid +25%;
· The salary paid monthly;
- Accommodation is provided at an additional cost;
· Travel costs from accommodation to work are covered.
- Confidentiality is guaranteed, only selected candidates shall be informed.
To inquire or apply, please send your CV in English/German to email@example.com or call +370 637 08855.