Location: Stockholm/Skellefteå, Sweden
· Currently, we are looking for electricians for work at the TESLA plant under construction and on private construction sites in Sweden;
· Wiring, connection of boxes, switches and batteries, etc.
· Ability to start working as soon as possible;
· No less work experience, as an electrician than 2 years;
· Communicative English language skills;
· Motivated and diligent worker;
- Ability to work independently and quickly absorb innovation;
- Ability to independently read drawings;
· Driver's license - category B – is an advantage;
· EU citizenship;
· Other certificates of qualification – is an advantage;
· Please send CV in English!
· The long-term work for electricians to work in Sweden with possibility for improvement;
Salary from 14 – 15 €/h (netto), depending on experience and ability - the salary can be negotiated;
· Work hours: 40 - 53 h/week, Monday - Friday or Monday – Saturday;
· The salary paid monthly;
- Accommodation – free of charge;
· Travel costs to Sweden are covered;
Travel costs from accommodation to work are covered.
- Confidentiality is guaranteed, only selected candidates shall be informed.
To inquire or apply, please send your CV in English to firstname.lastname@example.org or call +370 637 08855.