Location: Hohenmölsen/Rathenow, Germany
· 2 MAG/TIG method welders are currently required to work in Germany.
· Welding from fittings in Single and Series Production.
· Staple from fittings with WIG-Welding technology.
· Working from Drawing Templates.
· Ability to start working as soon as possible;
· Similar work experience at least 1 year;
· Communicative German language skills;
- Ability to work independently and quickly absorb innovation;
- Ability to independently read drawings;
· Driver's license - category B;
· Own car is an advantage;
· A valid welding certificate is required – MAG/TIG;
· Please send CV in English/German!
· The long-term work with possibility for improvement;
· Salary 2500 €/month (netto) for 168 h, 22 working days per month;
· Work hours: 40 h/week, overtime is paid +25%;
· The salary paid monthly;
- Accommodation is provided at an additional cost;
· Travel costs from accommodation to work are covered.
- Confidentiality is guaranteed, only selected candidates shall be informed.
To inquire or apply, please send your CV in English/German to firstname.lastname@example.org or call +370 637 08855.
When sending CV candidates agree that his/her personal information would be used and stored by the company „Reditus LT“ for the purpose of job search (more: http://www.reditus.lt/en/privacy-policy/)