Location: Various cities, Sweden.
· Currently, we are looking for TIG welders to work in Sweden;
· Welding of stainless-steel pipes;
· Welding seams are inspected for X-rays.
· Ability to start working as soon as possible;
· No less analogous work experience, than 1 year;
· Ability to independently read and understand isometric and standard drawings;
· Communicative English/Russian language skills;
· Motivated and diligent worker;
- Ability to work independently and quickly absorb innovation;
· Driver's license - category B – is an advantage;
· EU citizenship;
· It is necessary to have valid welding certificates;
· Work safety card (green) and fire safety card - an advantage (we help to get);
· Please send CV in English!
· The long-term work for TIG welder in Sweden with possibility for improvement;
Salary from 15 €/h (netto), depending on experience and capability;
· Work hours: 40 h/week, overtime possible;
· The salary paid monthly;
- Accommodation – free of charge;
· Travel costs to Sweden are covered;
Travel costs from accommodation to work are covered.
- Confidentiality is guaranteed, only selected candidates shall be informed.
To inquire or apply, please send your CV in English to firstname.lastname@example.org or call +370 637 08855.