Location: Various cities, Sweden.
· Currently, we are looking for welders for thermite rail welding to work in Sweden;
· Rail cutting and heating processes are performed with oxygen/propane;
· Main work functions: spiking, anchoring and surfacing;
· General railway track works: rail cutting, rail measurement, rail removal, rail replacement, connection structure configuration and restoration;
· The equipment is used in accordance with strict safety policies, rules and requirements.
· Ability to start working as soon as possible;
· At least 2 years of exothermic welding experience in the heavy rail industry;
· Ability to independently read drawings;
· Good English language skills;
· Motivated and diligent worker;
- Ability to work independently and quickly absorb innovation;
· Driver's license - category B – is an advantage;
· EU citizenship;
· It is necessary to have valid welding certificates;
· Please send CV in English!
· The long-term work for TIG welder in Sweden with possibility for improvement;
Salary from 16-17 €/h (netto), depending on experience and capability;
· Work hours: 40 h/week, overtime possible;
· The salary paid monthly;
- Accommodation – free of charge;
· Travel costs to Sweden are covered;
Travel costs from accommodation to work are covered.
- Confidentiality is guaranteed, only selected candidates shall be informed.
To inquire or apply, please send your CV in English to email@example.com or call +370 637 08855.